11004 - Connection Failed
This support article will explain the Sam Broadcaster error 11004.
Going through this, we will help you find the cause of the error and hopefully a way to fix it!
- Check your cables or that you have a connection to the internet.
- Check your Server IP entry is Entered Correctly (No Spaces before/After, No Typo's)
Error code 11004 usually means 1 of 2 things.
- Your server address is entered incorrectly,
eg. Server IP/addrerss = "terra.gaiastreams.com " or "tera.gaiastreams.com" or "17413610166".
These are all entered incorrectly. See the examples below for correct entries.
• For the DNS address, the correct entry would be "terra.gaiastreams.com" (no spaces, before or after or no typos).
• As an IP Address (a set of numbers seperated by periods) the correct entry is "188.8.131.52".
(See our servers article for more information regarding correct DNS and IP addresses!).
- If you are using a DNS address (such as terra.gaiastreams.com) and you have entered it correctly,
you might want to try using the IP address instead.
Your Internet providers DNS servers May have trouble Resolving the DNS address of our servers.
Please see our servers article for more information regarding DNS and IP addresses!
These two solutions will in most cases solve the error 11004 problen.
Should you however still have problems after trying these solutions, please reboot your modem, router and computer and try again.
If the problem was not solved despite that, please contact us for further help!